We are popular as a trustworthy Conical Single Spring Seal
Manufacturer and Exporter from India. Our Conical Single Spring Seal is made from high quality raw material that ensures excellent durability. The Conical Single Spring Seal is known for its easy to install feature.
Construction & Working :
Our GLOBE STAR Make U3 Series of Conical Single Spring Seals are Single Conical Helical Spring & Unbalanced Seals With 'O' Ring as Secondary Sealing Member. As the Torque Transmission is done by Conical Helical Spring, these Seals are Dependent of the Direction of Rotation. For Easier Fitting the Conical Helical Spring should be pushed on the Shaft with a Twisting Motion in the sense of the Spring Winding. This movement enlarges the diameter of the Spring Enabling Easy Fitment. Direction of Rotation is seen from the Drive end of the Shaft. Clockwise Rotating Spring Shaft Requires Right Handed Spring & Anti-Clockwise Rotating Shaft requires Left-Handed Spring.
Used In :
Standard Style :
- Circulation Pumps For Central Heating.
- Water Pumps
- Sewage & Submersible Pumps
- Chemical Process Pumps
Operating Limits :
- Face Materials : Dynamic Ring & Stationary Ring, Carbon, Ceramic (99.5%). Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Cast Steel & Which are Suitable For Fluid.
- Elastomer : (Secondary Seal) Viton, EPDM, Silicon, Aflas, PTFE, GFT & Grafoil, Kalrez, FEP, TCV
- Hardware : SS 316, SS 304, Hast - C, Monel, Alloy -20.
Seal Characteristics :
- Shaft Diameter : 10 mm to 100 mm or 0.5" to 4.0"
- Pressure : 10 Bar (kg/cm2)
- Temperature : -60oc to 180oc
- Shaft Speed : Upto 6000 RPM According to Shaft Size & Pressure.
- Inside Mounted
- Single Acting
- Dependent Of Direction Of Rotation