We are a major Single Spring Mechanical Seal
Manufacturer and Exporter from Ahmedabad (India). Our Single Spring Mechanical Seal is known for its superior make and durability. The Single Spring Mechanical Seal GLOBE STAR Make GSS-151 & GSS-156 Series of Seals are Internal Mounted Unbalance Single Spring Mechanical Seal. This seal is comfortable to be used in wide range of applications. As all parts are Interchangeable, One can Convert Series GSS-151 to GSS-156 by changing only the Dynamic Ring and the Secondary Seal. This principle is ideal for stock rationalization.
This seal is driven by clutch and for that, seals have hardware like Drive Ring and Drive Collar. In cases where the spring is clogged, rotary will be driven reliably. Rotary is driven by the motion power transmitted by shaft to spring. Single Spring Mechanical Seals have easy fitment and pushed with Shaft Step or Drive Ring Supports.
Standard Style :
- Face Materials : Dynamic Ring & Stationary Ring , Carbon, Ceramic (99.5%). Silicon Carbide, Tungsten Carbide, Chrome Cast Steel & Which are Suitable For Fluid.
- Secondary Seal :
GSS - 151 : Viton, EPDM, Silicon, EPR, Kalrez.
GSS - 156 : GFT, PTFE, TCV, FEP
Operating Limits :
- Shaft Diameter : 10 mm to 100 mm or 0.5" to 4.0"
- Pressure : 10 Bar (kg/cm2)
- Temperature : -45oc to 200oc
- Shaft Speed : Upto 6000 RPM According to Shaft Size & Pressure.
Seal Characteristics :
- High Hydrocarbon
- General Chemicals
- Dirty Water & Slurry
- Petroleum Refinery.
- Inside Mounted
- Single Acting
- Independent Of Direction Of Rotation